At this time, we do not have any remaining Masses available for intentions for 2022. We will begin scheduling Masses for 2023 in November.
Please see the updated guidelines below regarding how Mass intentions will be scheduled in the parish going forward, per guidelines from the Archdiocese:
1. All Mass offerings are $10, effective immediately.
2. Offerings for Mass intentions are due at the time of scheduling; intentions that are called in are due within one (1) week; otherwise your date can be given to someone else.
3. You may schedule one (1) Mass per person, per month.
4. You may schedule only three (3) months into the future with the exception of death anniversary dates.
5. Bulk Masses, i.e. from funerals, will be noted in a binder; we will keep 12 Masses to be said at our parish, and the remaining Masses may be sent out through the Archdiocese.
6. Masses for the upcoming year can be scheduled, beginning in November each year, including death anniversary dates.
If you have questions or to schedule a Mass intention, please call Rosanne in the Parish Office at 636-946-1893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.